-
August 9th, 2002, 01:20 AM
#11
Inactive Member
*taping fingers, waiting for the video*..well faux-neth where is it???????? cmon my little "dutchless wonder"...showwww meeeee!!!!!*trying to pronounce the delftw word"
-
August 10th, 2002, 07:02 PM
#12
Inactive Member
I haven't got the equipment! And STOP calling me that. You, you, you... FLORIDIOT! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 11th, 2002, 01:42 AM
#13
Inactive Member
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! dutchless wonder!!! and floridiot!!
send her a **** postcard and be done with it already!
-
August 12th, 2002, 11:13 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Okay, mail me her adress and I'll mail her one of those crappy tulipcards right away.
-
August 23rd, 2002, 02:01 AM
#15
Inactive Member
*Yawning***..needless to say..I didn't get a pretty tulip postcard from the you - know - who..."amerineth"..LOL
-
August 23rd, 2002, 08:22 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Yeah, SOMEONE failed to adress me! Adress me, woman! LOL! And grape me too! And get rid of the seeds, will ya?
Muhahahaaaaah!
-
August 25th, 2002, 07:53 PM
#17
Inactive Member
no more excuses..I just sent you my address....
-
August 26th, 2002, 02:29 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Okay, okay.
*Checking Amazon to see if they have foreign postcards*
Hee hee!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks